PROBLEM: Sticking to a food budget isn’t always easy—that’s why you always save leftovers. But food storage presents its own challenges. Plastic containers are handy, but they can leach harmful chemicals into your family’s food. And cling film are not Earth-friendly—after one use they go straight into the landfill!
SOLUTION: Silicone Food Storage Containers are BPA-free and expand or collapse to store leftover food while saving space in the fridge, freezer or a backpack. And because you can use them again and again, you aren’t adding waste to the environment!
• Use to keep food fresh.
• Press down to collapse containers to 1/3 the size.
• Easy-to-use latches are located on all sides to keep contents safe and fresh and provide a powerful seal. Just flip up or down to secure or release.
• Dishwasher safe or hand wash.
• Freezer safe.
• Use Norwex Washing-up Liquid.
• Do not wash with abrasive products.
• Not for oven use.
• Do not use directly over a flame or near oven surfaces.
• Do not cut with sharp cutting utensils.
•Highly acidic foods such as tomatobased pasta sauce may stain the containers.
Please use caution
• Reusable to help reduce environmental waste from single-use plastics.
• Containers are constructed of foodgrade silicone.
• Plastic lids snap on easily to prevent spills and leaking.
• Vented lids allow you to reduce air inside container when storing—also saving space in the refrigerator.
• Containers collapse when not in use to save space in cabinets.
• Dishwasher and freezer safe.
• Various sizes make them just right for storing a variety of leftovers.
• On-trend colours look great in any kitchen.
• Poly Aromatic Hydrocarbons (PAH-) free.
Frequently Bought Together :
Learn how Norwex makes your home a Safe Haven